Community Connector (short-term employment opportunity)
On behalf of our community, we are seeking a local person to assist in the development of a new Community Action Plan (CAP). The CAP helps identify the main priorities for the area and how the community can help influence and achieve positive changes at a local level.
The main duties will include:
– Carry out and write up interviews with local people and groups
– Support community consultation through community views surveys
– Help analyse results of the community views surveys and interviews
– Help gather facts and figures about the community
– Prepare a report outlining the key findings
– Support the delivery of a community event or similar to provide feedback and help identify key community priorities
The hours are not fixed to provide maximum flexibility for the collection of community views. The work will take place over 3-4 months. Rate is £100 per day (up to a maximum of 30 days) as a freelance worker. Training for the post will be provided.
You will be motivated and enthusiastic; at ease talking and listening to people; able to take detailed accurate notes; have good report writing skills; and use of IT including online meetings. Experience of research would be helpful.
Application deadline: 15 February 2021. To apply – Please email your resume to email@example.com. For further information contact: Russell on 07925 648819