Here to help you help our community!
Our Alyth Community Projects Fund (ACPF) was established under our agreement with Temporis Ltd, who operate the new windfarm just northeast of Alyth, to distribute the community benefit funds they are donating to the community of Alyth. We allocate 35% of the money each year to individuals and organisations in our community through the ACPF.
We offer grants of up to £2,000 to support Big Ideas that could help develop, support and sustain activities that:
- Improve the quality of life for all in the community?
- Support local business and enterprise in projects that generate community benefit in the town?
- Make Alyth more environmentally friendly and sustainable?
We have a Community Panel charged with distributing the community projects funds in accordance with the ADT aims and objectives. The Panel considers:
- How your project helps deliver the ADT outcomes;
- The target audience for the project;
- The need for the project;
- The difference you propose to make;
- The capacity of your organisation to deliver the project, and
- Value for money.
Fill in the form below and click “Submit” – we’ll get back to you ASAP!
Deadline for new applications: 27 August 2021
You can read more about projects we have funded in previous Rounds: