- Project: Create a new skatepark in Alyth, in response to the Community Action Plan
- Funding: £40,000 so far for site acquisition and equipment purchase
- Current status: Skatepark equipment acquired and in storage
- Next steps: Public consultation now under way inviting comments and voting on two possible locations for the skatepark, including a major drop-in event on 17 November which attracted dozens of people to view concept plans and record their site preference; voting online via the email address below or via paper voting slips at Food for Thought and the Coop in the Market Square; voting closes on 2 December
- Get involved: Contribute to the consultation via Alyth Online – https://alyth.online/alyth-skate-park/
- Join the working group to oversee site selection and development
- Contact: email@example.com
ADT is supporting a working group looking to develop a brand-new skatepark in the town. The group has purchased equipment and is currently conducting a public consultation on which of two potential sites in Alyth would be the best location.
Total funding for this first phase is £40k for site preparation and purchase of equipment and installations. Two thirds of the money is coming from the Scottish Government’s Community Led Local Development Fund and the remainder from ADT.